Introduction - It's My Life
My vision for this blog is for it to be a virtual library of information. It's for myself most of the time and to share when appropriate. After 25+ years of focusing on everyone and everything but myself, the last three years have been a journey to re-establish my identity and presence in the world. I've been able to connect the dots and start to make sense of my various life experiences. I want to share what I've learned but also as I continue seeking, I want to take others on the journey with me. The blog is also a practical way to categorize/archive my diverse interests and to be able to connect people to resources when appropriate. I will no longer have to bombard my friends with "really interesting" podcasts, articles, books, etc.; I can put them out into the universe via this blog.
As our world become increasingly unstable, violent, and hot, the more we all need resources to make sense of it all and find joy when we can.
Comments
Post a Comment