The Baggage Reclaim Sessions with Natalie Lue

Her website: https://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/

Her podcast: https://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/the-baggage-reclaim-sessions-podcast/

She has over two hundred episodes but the ones I've heard so far include:

Episode 248: Keeping it Real About Self-Esteem

Episode 243: That's Not my Baggage!  I Know What's Mine

Episode 235: Delusions of Inferiority

Episode 227: The Reset Button.  Or as I would call it, "It's Groundhog Day!!!"

Episode 165: Acceptance is the Way Through

The following three are about feelings and are REALLY good and especially since feelings are at the root of so many problems:

Episode 153: Are They Being Unfair and Unreasonable.

Episode 154: Why Don't We Express Our Feelings

Episode 155: Evolving Our Relationship with our Feelings

Next on my list:

Episode 158: It's Not that You're Not "Good Enough" -- You're Over Responsible

Episode 161: The Secret Sauce of Being You is the Remedy for Life's Challenges


Comments

Popular Posts